Tuesday, December 23, 2014

☼A Time For Reflections & Gratefulness ☼



Nothing is perfect in this life … we all know where some parts of our lives comes perfectly together other parts somewhere falls perfectly apart… they say too that there is no freedom without peace and no peace without freedom... All in all battling is what is important to obtain your freedom or peace, many times this does not come easily, it comes at a cost …. A cost of yourself or others … you have to be willing to lose or gain so where you gain the bad you have to lose the good and where you gain the good you have to lose the bad….

Reflections in life are good, because you get to know yourself better and you can choose to close those doors forever or be stuck in the past… So if I reflect on this past year, I have to say I had some harsh battles and yes they all came with a cost, some were good and some were bad. But I am grateful for all those battles they made me stronger and made me realize that freedom or peace don’t come free, which I am okay with right now. Yes …. I am okay because you learn and you grow stronger after that.

Through battles you get to know good and bad peoples, keep the good ones be grateful for those who stood by your side supported you or gave a helping hand when needed. Life is to short to worry what people think or judge you by! So I am grateful for this year's experiences, battles and good friends. In the end it's about you being okay and you being happy.

Christmas for me is a time of family coming together and enjoying good and precious moments with each other, being happy, being grateful for another year and a moment to reflect on those good and bad moments and being able to talk about what has been learned. This year mine will be better than ever, happy and grateful with no troubles to think about and being grateful for having the chance to see another Christmas with my family!

For this Christmas may there be peace in every corner of this world… although this wont come without a cost, As a scout I say : "

We never fail when we try to do our duty, we always fail when we neglect to do it. " ☻☺☼



No comments:

Post a Comment